₹112.00 Excl. GST 18%₹112.00 Excl. GST 18% Read more
- Sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulphide and Benzene steam.
- Sensitive for benzene, alcohol, smoke.
- Adjustable sensitivity.
- Signal output indicator.
- Fast response and recovery.
- Output voltage boosts along with the concentration of the measured gases increases.
₹99.00 Excl. GST 18%
- Signal output indicator
- Dual Signals output (analog output and TTL output)
- The TTL output signal is low level, allows to connect with SCM directly
- Analog output 0~5V voltage
- Detecting range: 300~10000ppm
- High sensitivity
- Long working lifetime and stable performance
- Quick response
₹95.00 Excl. GST 18%
- Power Supply: 5 Volts
- Interface Type: Analog & Digital
- High Sensitivity to LPG, natural Gas, Town Gas & small sensitivity to smoke & alcohol
- Low Cost.
- Stable & Long Life.
- On board Power indication.
₹115.00 Excl. GST 18%
- Operating voltage: DC 5V.
- With a long service life and reliable stability.
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics.
- The carbon monoxide detection with better sensitivity.
- The analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- Range: 10 to 1000 ppm.
₹98.00 Excl. GST 18%
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
- The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO.
- TTL output valid signal is low. ( Low-level signal when the output light can directly connect to the microcontroller or relay module)
- Analog 0 ~ 5 v voltage, the higher the voltage, the concentration of the analog output voltage is higher.
- Continuous analog output.
- A hydrogen gas detection with good sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning.
- Has a long life and reliable stability
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics