GY-521 MPU6050 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Module
₹125.00 Excl. GST 18%
- Driver Chip: MPU6050
- Operating Voltage: 3-5V DC
- Sensitivity: up to 131 LSBs/dps
- Communication: I2C/IIC Protocol
- Gyro Range: ± 250, 500, 1000, 2000 °/s
- Accelerometer Range: ± 2 ± 4 ± 8 ± 16 g
- Chip built-in 16bit AD converter, 16-bit data output
✔ Shipping Charge Only Rs.49
✔ Free Delivery on all Orders Above Rs.999
✔ All Orders Shipped within 24 Hours
✔ GST Input Tax Credit is available
MPU6050 module uses the popular MPU6050 Sensor which includes both a 3 axis accelerometer and a 3 axis gyroscope in a single package.The sensor can be interfaced through a I2C connection which allows an easy and direct interface between the sensor and a micro controller.
The MPU-6000/MPU-6050 family of parts are the world’s first and only 6-axis Motion Tracking devices designed for the low power, low cost, and high performance requirements of smartphones, tablets and wearable sensors.
The 6 Degree of Freedom sensor breakout integrate with the MPU6050 sensor and the low noise 3.3v regulator and pull-up resistors for the I2C bus. So it’s available to directly hook up the sensor with the Arduino processors for your robotics,HCI and wearable projects.
- Uses the popular MPU6050 IC.
- Digital-output temperature sensor.
- Digital I2C interface to read the output of the sensor.
- Input Voltage: 2.3 – 3.4V.
- Selectable Solder Jumpers on CLK, FSYNC and AD0.
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps.
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g.
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required.
- MPU6050 contains a 3 axis Accelerometer and Gyroscope in a single package and simplifies design and usage. It also reduces cross axis alignment issues unlike other sensors with separate accelerometer and gyroscope ICs.
- Immersion Gold plating PCB, machine welding process to ensure quality.
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||3 ~ 5|
|Chip built-in||16bit AD converter|
|Gyro range(Â°/s)||+/- 250 500 1000 2000 degree/sec|
|Acceleration range(g)||+/- 2g, 4g, 8g, 16g|
|Sensitivity||up to 131 LSBs/dps|
|Shipment Weight||0.01 kg|
1 x GY-521 MPU6050 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Module.
1 x 1*8 Burg connector Pins(Right angle).
1x 1*8 Burg connector Pins(Straight).
*Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.